The Door to Magick and the Four Elements
The work of the magician culminates in the ability to transform one thing into another. Therefore, knowledge of what makes ‘things’ is vital.
The basic wisdom of the mystics is that All is One – that is: there is only one vibration/energy that makes up the universe. However, this vibratory energy oscillates at infinitely varying rates. These differences define the ‘vibrational states’ of the manifest universe. To help our human minds make sense of this, the ancient mystics divided these energies up into the ‘Four Elements’: Earth, Water, Fire, and Air.
By the end of this course you will understand, on a deep experiential level, the concept of vibration, which is the foundation of all magickal practice.
You will also begin the first work of the magician: transformation of the self.
If we can learn about ourselves, understand our motives and drives, and clear anything unnecessary and unhelpful that’s been dumped in our body-minds from family and culture, we have the power to change our world.
This course will take you on a journey exploring your inner world while learning and using some of the essential tools of magick:
- Meditation – training the mind and the will.
- Journeying – exploring the psyche.
- Ritual – shaping the astral space and focussing the will.
- Symbol formation – invoking energy.
- Sound – aligning with vibration.
- Sacred Geometry – aligning with energies of manifestation.
- The body – using the body as an instrument of transformation.